Ergonomics consulting services how we can help you
Think Ergonomics provides a range of ergonomic consulting services covering all aspects of physical ergonomics with the aim to reduce harm to workers, and costs to business.
Ergonomics concerns matching human physical and mental capability and limitations of the people using equipment, and engaging with processes or systems. Think Ergonomics can provide ergonomics advice when your business is designing or redesigning equipment, tasks or systems. This will ensure they suit users, minimising risk and harm.
One on one coaching and advice
- Creating compelling and interactive programs
- Problem solving
- Fresh perspective on ergonomics issues in daily operations
Compelling interactive programs
- See your daily activities in a new light
- Simple strategies for team leaders
- Coaching and advising staff and leaders
Add value to your design team
- Ever wondered why some design projects result in injury?
- Need a fresh approach to your project?
- Want to reduce risk of harm?
Understand your ergonomics business risks
- Give your CEO/Board a high level report
- Practical solutions for your business
- Understanding high level strategies
FREE half-hour needs assessment.
Ergonomics is the key to reducing your workplace health and safety risk.
Sign up for our useful bi-monthly newsletter and get a FREE personalised half-hour needs assessment with Katrina James – Certified Professional Ergonomist.